Denver Beer Co is seeking a Social/Digital Coordinator
Denver Beer Co. is seeking a candidate for daily management of social media platforms and strategic and creative content creation for all of our brands. Manages social campaigns across all platforms, creative writer who develops well-written, witty, fun, interesting and pithy content for blogs, social media posts, newsletters, website copy and more. Stays abreast of the ever-changing social media landscape, what is new/hot/cool, and implements it into a strategy integrated with traditional public relations including, but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Pinterest, Vimeo, and others. Experience using Google Analytics to track ad performance, knowledge of social media advertising campaign strategies and platforms. Ability to use Photoshop and other photo/video editing tools, excellent photography skills are a must. Competent and comfortable working independently to manage social media campaigns and platforms. Creates reports on platforms and ad performance.
- Work with Marketing Project Manager to create strategy and schedule for social media postings on all platforms. Post content according to strategy on appropriate platforms according to schedule.
- Research/stay up to date on current trends, strategies, algorithms for social media platforms.
- Create interesting, witty, diverse and visually pleasing content for a variety of social platforms.
- Manage reporting, insight analysis, creative idea generation. Monthly insight gathering and analysis.
- Photoshoot and videoshoot creative briefing, booking and direction. Edit/create photos with high resolution, using photo techniques including Depth of Field, filters, framing
- Video – Know great video, shoot, edit, upload engaging content.
- Creation of new social media graphic design and sales support assets.
- Read and keep up to date on all beer and related topic blog content, sharing relevant stories and themes with the wider marketing team
- Website – Create and Edit pages on website. Knowledge of SEO.
- Create and Post monthly blogs
- Create and manage email campaigns
- Update Products with photos on the website, awards won etc.
- Customer Service – respond to all comments on all media platforms. Know when to hide, block and respond.
- Create event posters and other social media design needs in Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Attend all DBC events, live post, document and share across all social channels.
- Coordinates, tracks, and organizes content creation by brand ambassadors.
- Assist in other marketing efforts as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- 2-4 years minimum experience in a similar role with agency or brand
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Very strong English language written skills, and Spanish preferred
- Familiarity with:
- Google Suite
- Adobe Suite
- Slack Best Practices
- CMS and Ecommerce Platforms
- Constant Contact
- Project Management Software
- Social Media Best Practices
Would like to join our team? Qualified candidates please submit a creative application that shows what will set you apart from other candidates to email@example.com.
Independently owned and operated, Denver Beer Co. is founded on the core belief that beer is serious fun. Using locally sourced grain and the finest ingredients available, traditional methods and innovative spirit, our team creates craft beer that is approachable, fun, damn delicious and consistently wins awards to prove it. We believe in environmental stewardship and our corporate responsibility to operate sustainably which is why we produce our beer using 100% clean solar power. We believe in creating and supporting an accepting community where good beer can be enjoyed with friends and neighbors, loved ones and strangers.