Denver Beer Co is seeking a Marketing Project Manager
Independently owned and operated, Denver Beer Co. is founded on the core belief that beer is serious fun. Using locally sourced grain and the finest ingredients available, traditional methods and innovative spirit, our team creates craft beer that is approachable, fun, damn delicious and consistently wins awards to prove it. We believe in environmental stewardship and our corporate responsibility to operate sustainably which is why we produce our beer using 100% clean solar power. We believe in creating and supporting an accepting community where good beer can be enjoyed with friends and neighbors, loved ones and strangers.
We’re looking for an experienced and versatile marketing project manager who is hungry to help build consumer awareness and demand for Denver Beer Co and its brands. Our ideal candidate has experience executing marketing campaigns while working with a diverse team across multiple departments. He/she will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as long-term strategy, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs. If you are a creative people-person who loves beer and the rewarding challenge of building a brand, we want to hear from you.
- Executing Wholistic Marketing Strategy
- You will be responsible for taking the overall marketing plan and turning it into an actionable plan month by month.
- Action items will reach across multiple channels: Social Media, Web/Digital, Taproom Campaigns & Events, Outside Events/Promotions, Collaborations, Sales & Distribution Support, Merchandising
- Develop, maintain and update comprehensive project files as well as documentation like instructions, charts, logging and tracking etc.
- Attain project milestones as scheduled and present final materials on-time.
- Example: Marketing strategy plans for 3 collaborations with 3 different lifestyle brands next year. You will work with Marketing Director to build plan, reach out to brands, develop specific outline for these activations, ensure action items are completed across departments, and report results.
- Coordinates Digital & Social Media Strategy
- You will be responsible for using marketing plans to ensure our digital and social media content is executed on plan and schedule
- Coordinate the social media calendar and collaborate with social media personnel and content creators to support campaigns, releases, events, taprooms and sales.
- Ideal candidate has experience in advertising and can manage campaigns and ad spends across multiple platforms and brands
- Exceed goals and effectively report analytics and metrics.
- Organizes Events & Activations
- You will be responsible for writing a detailed run of show for each event, activation and campaign in taprooms and outside promotions.
- Coordinate with taproom managers and staff to ensure events and campaigns are executed properly
- Report and track data and goals.
- Internal Marketing, Communication, & Reporting
- You will be responsible for communicating our upcoming activations and events to our entire team via email, slack and other channels to ensure action items are executed and goals are met
- Coordinate data and metrics to report to Marketing Director and other leaders including but not limited to social media reach and growth, paid ad performance, website search engine optimization, email engagement, event run of show execution, campaign performance, taproom beer release performance, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- 2-4 years minimum experience at a marketing agency, CPG-preferred
- Proven experience executing a marketing plan from start to finish
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Very strong English language written skills
- Strong leadership skills
- PMP Certification Preferred
- Familiarity with:
- Google Suite
- Adobe Suite
- Slack Best Practices
- CMS and Ecommerce Platforms
- Project Management Software
- Social Media Best Practices
Works closely with:
- Marketing Director
- Public Relations Director
- Content Coordinator
- Taproom General Managers & Brewers
- Web, Digital, Graphic Design, Photographer/Videographer Vendors
- Ambassadors & Outside Partners
Do you think you would like to join our team? Qualified candidates please submit your resume and the attributes you’ll bring to the DBC Crew that separates you from other candidates to email@example.com.