Denver Beer Co. is seeking a Full-Time Delivery Driver
Salary: $18 Hourly
This position is responsible for delivering kegs and package beer to each of our Denver taproom locations. Tasks included in this position involve lifting 180lbs kegs shoulder height several times a day. Lifting and bending repetitively are required.
- Drive box truck to deliver product to taproom locations
- Deliver and rotate Denver Beer Co. products to taproom locations.
- Deliver products in a timely and efficient manner and rotating product as necessary to ensure freshness
- Complete and submit all required paperwork, invoices into EKOS software
- Ensure accurate completion of checklists and report maintenance problems and accidents in a timely manner
- Manually load and unload product from truck.
- Look for innovation and continuous improvements
- High school diploma or GED is required
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Able to lift, load, unload and move products weighing up to 180 lbs and fulfill all physical requirements of the job
- Able and willing to work flexible hours, including afternoons, weekends, and/or holidays
The idea behind Denver Beer Co is simple. Good beer is best enjoyed with friends, fresh air, and a bit of adventurous spirit to sharpen the palate. Our craft brewery specializes in artisan and seasonal varieties of premium ales and lagers made from the best ingredients around. Brewed with traditional methods and innovative spirit, our beer is always fresh and flavorful. At Denver Beer Co we believe life is fun.
Who We Are:
Independently owned and operated, Denver Beer Co. is founded on the core belief that beer is serious fun. Using locally sourced grain and the finest ingredients available, traditional methods and innovative spirit, our team creates craft beer that is approachable, fun, damn delicious and consistently wins awards to prove it. We believe in environmental stewardship and our corporate responsibility to operate sustainably, which is why we produce our beer using 100% clean solar power. We believe in creating and supporting an accepting community where good beer can be enjoyed with friends and neighbors, loved ones and strangers.
Do you think you would like to join our team? Qualified candidates please submit your resume and the attributes you’ll bring to the DBC Crew that separates you from other candidates to firstname.lastname@example.org.