Cerveceria Colorado is seeking a Brand Manager
Cerveceria Colorado believes beer is inclusive, collaborative, and celebratory. We seek to honor the traditions, cuisine and culture of Mexico by utilizing traditional Mexican ingredients, flavors, and processes to create innovative styles of beer. Our beer is brewed to be shared with family and neighbors, and to create bridges, not walls in our communities.
This position will report to our Marketing Director and will work closely with our Sales Team and Taproom Team.
We are looking for someone who can embody the Cerveceria Colorado brand. We want you to feel as passionately about our vision as we do. We want you to understand what makes Cerveceria Colorado unique and differentiated in a crowded craft beer market. You will need to be familiar with the beer business and be able to creatively come up with ways for Cerveceria Colorado to stand out in customers’ minds. We want you to be able to speak with the voice of the brand in person, and online, and be able to communicate our mission to those who have never heard of the brand. We need you to be intimately familiar with the cuisine, culture, and traditions of Mexico and bring creative ideas to the table for our brewers and our marketing teams to work with. Internal communication skills are essential as well, as you will be working across multiple departments to bring your creative ideas to life. Collaborating with nonprofits and other strategic partners will be a constant part of the role. We are seeking a person with a strong entrepreneurial spirit that will attack this role like their own small business.
Functions of the role include but are not limited to:
- Lead development of brand strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for short as well as long term
- Bring a creative spirit to new initiatives and help our brewers, sales, marketing, and taproom teams to execute them
- Help translate consumer preferences into product direction, assisting with new product development, pricing and launches
- Seek out and develop new business opportunities such as activations, markets, and retail locations
- Serve as the primary brand ambassador for internal and external events as needed
- Keep a master calendar of events and frequently communicate with the different departments to keep all tasks completed on schedule
- Create Runs of Show, coordinate with taproom personnel, ensure that requirements and specifications are adhered to and that events run smoothly, efficiently, and profitably
- Plan and assist in the execution of all communications and media actions across all channels, including online and social media
- Establish and foster nonprofit relationships that further the mission of Cerveceria Colorado
- Identify and foster relationships with strategic partners and collaborative partners to increase brand awareness and authenticity
- Cultivate international relationships with Mexican craft brewers through collaboration brews, travel, and beer festivals/competitions
- Provide the marketing team with all relevant information regarding internal and external events for newsletters, calendars and taproom marketing materials.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Fluent Spanish and English language, speaking, and writing skills
- Intimate knowledge of Mexican traditions and cuisine
- 2-4 years experience in marketing and brand management, beer industry experience a plus
- Enthusiastic and outgoing with a positive attitude towards the craft beer business
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills including verbal and written communication to ensure clear and concise communication with management, co-workers and retail accounts
- Ability to complete tasks with limited direction and supervision
- Ability to speak in front of large groups
- Strong relationship management skills and ability to operate effectively in a collaborative team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Computer proficiency in Google Suite, Microsoft Office Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Ability to travel as required
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
Compensation for this position will be based on experience. We offer a competitive wage, health insurance, and 401K for this full time position. You are going to represent our brand and we want you to embody all of the things we stand for. Qualified candidates please submit the following to Charlie@cerveceriacolorado.com
- Tell us why this position is a fit for you, and why you are a fit for us.
- What is your biggest strength and why is that an asset to our growing company?
- What is one bold idea for Cerveceria Colorado?