Lead Maintenance Technician
Date Posted: May 20, 2022
Do you love craft beer and working with a kick-ass team? Did you take apart your lawn mower as a kid to see how it worked? If you answered yes and yes, we’d love to meet you. We are adding a Lead Maintenance Tech to our team. Our maintenance crew is the backbone of our breweries and this position is essential to producing world class beer, efficiently and deliciously! If you are thinking to yourself…”HECK YEAH, dream job!”, please send an email to [email protected] with your qualifications and/or resume and tell us why you’d like to join our crew.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Wage range $28 to $34 per hour (DOE)
- Paid Time Off – 3 weeks annually
- Paid Holidays – 7 days annually
- Health Insurance with Company sponsored HRA
- 401(k) with Company match
- FREE BEER!
- FREE SCHWAG!
- Employee Discount
- Full Time – Flexible Schedule
WHO ARE WE? An independently owned and operated craft brewery, Denver Beer Co was founded 10 years ago on the core belief that beer is serious FUN. Our team creates approachable and damn delicious beer that is made with the finest locally sourced grain and produced using 100% clean solar power. We foster a safe, inclusive, and team oriented culture for our people and community. denverbeerco.com
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- High school diploma and applicable technical knowledge required
- 3+ years applicable work experience
- Self starter, proactive, problem solver
- Highly effective multi-tasker – resourceful “can-do” attitude
- Brewery / craft brewery experience is a plus!
- Technical knowledge of brewery production equipment and facility maintenance
- PPE loving, safety geek – understand and adhere to safety and sanitation standards
- Weekend and evening work as needed to meet project deadlines and production sensitive maintenance tasks
- This is a physical gig – able to regularly lift up to 50 lbs, bend, stoop, climb in and underneath brewery equipment and machinery
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Troubleshoot equipment issues, identify priorities, then fix, repair or replace
- Perform basic maintenance tasks on brewery equipment and Taproom and Canworks facilities
- Perform preventative maintenance tasks on pumps, seals, air filters, motors, etc
- Manage installation for new brewery equipment – read and decipher mechanical drawings, schematics, and piping diagrams
- Maintain a clean, organized, and safe work environment
- Fluent in mechanical troubleshooting
- Proficient in knowledge of bearings, pulleys, chain drives, belt drives, and lubricants standards and applications
- Knowledge of gear boxes, mechanical drives, and variable speed applications
- Basic knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic systems. Knowledge of Cylinders, valves, manifolds, vacuum systems, air filtration and lubrication devices
- Basic knowledge of process pumps, automatic control valves, sensors, positioners, actuators, basic electrical AC/DC troubleshooting, and related systems
- Live and lead the Denver Beer Co Standards that are core to our culture and success!
Over and Above . Accept Challenge . Pride . Continual Improvement . Camaraderie