Brewery Packaging Technician
Date Posted: April 19, 2022
Do you love craft beer and working with a kick-ass team? Are you a Jack/Jill of all trades who lives for systems and detail oriented tasks? We’re looking for a packaging ninja who thrives in a fast paced environment, to help produce and get our delicious craft beer out the door. You’ll primarily be responsible for filling and packaging cans, kegs and bottles of beer, while rotating through different positions each day at CanWorks, Denver Beer Co’s production brewery and cannery in the sunnyside neighborhood of Denver.
If you are thinking to yourself…”HECK YEAH” please submit your resume to [email protected]
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive wages – $17/hr to start, $20/hr when training is completed
- Quarterly Production Team Bonus
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays (7 per year)
- Health Insurance
- 401(k) with Company match
- FREE BEER!
- FREE SCHWAG!
- PPE Stipend
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Hours (Days, Evenings, Weekends)
- Team Oriented – FUN – Fast Paced Work with GREAT People
WHO ARE WE?
An independently owned and operated craft brewery, Denver Beer Co was founded 10 years ago on the core belief that beer is serious FUN. Our team creates approachable and damn delicious beer that is made with the finest locally sourced grain and produced using 100% clean solar power. We foster a safe, inclusive, and team oriented culture for our people and community.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Full-Time, punctual, attention to detail, great work ethic
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- 21 years old
- Able stand for 8-10 hours per day and lift up to 150 lbs – this is a physically demanding job in a bustling production facility that can be loud, wet, humid, and sometimes unpredictable
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Prep, fill and package cans, kegs and bottles, then load and/or palletize cans, kegs and bottles to spec
- Maintain and adjust production equipment as needed
- Organize inventory and assist with maintaining efficient storage of materials and product
- Strict adherence to all quality, cleanliness, safety and PPE requirements and standards
- Know-how operating an industrial forklift
- Jump in to assist with other production duties and tasks when needed
- Live and lead the Denver Beer Co Standards that are core to our culture and success!
- Over and Above . Accept Challenge . Pride . Continual Improvement . Camaraderie