Date Posted: November 14, 2023
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT – DENVER BEER CO.
Do you have a special affinity for scheduling and managing calendars? Are you a multi-tasking ninja? Is drafting email correspondence your love language? Do you firmly believe there is nothing better than sharing a delicious craft brew at the end of a perfect outdoor day in Colorful Colorado? Did you answer yes, yes, yes, and yes?!? Well then, we’d love to meet you! Denver Beer Co is looking for a self-driven, highly organized problem solver with a “get it done” attitude to help our administrative office run smoothly and efficiently. Supporting our leadership and admin team members is essential to the growth of our business. Success in this role requires excellent verbal and written communication skills and a people first-customer service mindset. If you are thinking to yourself…”HECK YEAH!” please submit your resume and answers to the following questions to email@example.com. Please include “Admin Assistant” in the subject line of your email.
- What do you believe is the most challenging part of the administrative assistant role?
- What’s your “superpower” (i.e. what unique attribute should we know about you)?
- If you were a delicious beer, what would you be and why?
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Part time – 20 hours per week
- 401(k) with Company match
- Employee Assistance Program
- FREE BEER!
- FREE SCHWAG!
- Employee Discount
- Team Oriented Culture – FUN – Rewarding Work with GREAT People
WHO ARE WE? An independently owned and operated craft brewery, Denver Beer Co was founded in 2011 on the core belief that beer is serious FUN. Our team creates approachable and damn delicious beer that is made with the finest locally sourced grain and produced using 100% clean solar power. We foster a safe, inclusive, and team oriented culture for our people and community. denverbeerco.com
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR?
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- 1+ years relevant experience
- Computer and office equipment literacy
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Prior experience in Quickbooks and Adobe is a plus!
- Prior experience in the hospitality and/or food and beverage industry is a plus!
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Acute attention to detail
- Strong ability to quickly adapt and multitask
- Personable and exudes a willingness to help the team
WHAT YOU’LL DO?
- Perform administrative duties for Leadership and Administrative teams including but not limited to the following:
- Manage the Company’s administrative calendars
- Schedule and plan meetings including preparing agendas and arranging catering
- Create and respond to email and written correspondence
- Prepare documents and reports as directed
- Assist with recruiting activities including job postings and maintaining the Company’s recruiting email address.
- Execute employee engagement activities – i.e. office lunches, birthdays, anniversaries
- Data entry – AP, AR, and expense reports as needed to support Finance Team
- Coordinate travel arrangements for leadership team
- Plan and help execute employee events (i.e. Holiday Party, Happy Hours, Team Outings)
- Order and maintain inventory of office supplies, snacks, and equipment
- Organize and sort incoming and outgoing mail
- Miscellaneous administrative tasks as directed by your manager
- Live the Denver Beer Co Standards that are core to our culture and success!
Over and Above . Accept Challenge . Pride . Continual Improvement . Camaraderie