The Barrel Room is a special gathering space adjacent to the Denver Beer Co brewery.
Lined with exposed brick, stone, reclaimed barnwood and whiskey barrels filled with aging beer, our cozy Barrel Room is the perfect place to hold your next event. With a rustic bar, indoor/outdoor seating and a private beer garden, this unique Denver event space celebrates the art of craft beer and our belief that the best conversations are held over a pint shared in good company.
Our special event staff are excited to help you plan your event, big or small. We specialize in receptions, rehearsal dinners, corporate celebrations, birthday parties and any gathering of friends. A variety of beer offerings are available and are served by certified cicerones. We work with a preferred list of local catering companies and depending on your needs, we can arrange anything from a 5-course dinner with special beer pairings to a casual event catered by one of Denver’s favorite food trucks. We can even incorporate a brewery tour for those groups interested in learning about their beer while they drink.
- Capacity: 55 seated indoors, additional seating for 35 on our private outdoor patio
- Location: 1695 Platte Street, Denver CO. Conveniently located within walking distance to downtown Denver, the Highlands, and River North neighborhoods.
- Private beer bar with serving staff available.
- A&R equipment available including projector screen for movies/slide shows.
- Approved list of caterers and food trucks.
- Dedicated event staff to help you plan every detail of your special event.
Please fill out the below form for information regarding a private event at Denver Beer Co.