Denver Beer Co. is seeking a Pub Brewer for our brand new Arvada location
Denver Beer Co is hiring a Brewer to operate our soon to open brand new brewpub in Olde Town Arvada, CO. Our vision for the Denver Beer Co brew team is to brew the best beer in the world. We have a 7 bbl brewhouse and barrel aging program at our Platte St brewery and a 30 bbl brewhouse at our Canworks brewery. We are currently building a 7 bbl brewhouse at our soon to open Olde Town Arvada location. We will also have a small barrel aging program in this facility.
Who we are looking for:
- Someone with experience creating, brewing, cellaring, and promoting outstanding, fun, diverse beers
- Must be personable and able to communicate what beers we are making
- Can you handle working in a fast paced environment and still maintain attention to detail?
- Multitasking and working smartly is a necessity
- Must be able to efficiently manage inventory, yeast, and raw materials
- Can you create a variety of beer styles from Pilsners to Chocolate beer?
This is a dream job for the ideal candidate. We are looking for a self-starter with experience in both working with other brewers and working autonomously. You must be forward thinking and constantly be looking around the next turn. You must be technically sound. We want to make the best beer in the world and you are in charge of making beers that fit this standard. And you get a brand new DME brewhouse and cellar to play with! We are looking for you to help us move forward and create a portfolio of beers suitable for our new friends in Olde Town Arvada.
The idea behind Denver Beer Co is simple. Good beer is best enjoyed with friends, fresh air, and a bit of adventurous spirit to sharpen the palate. Serving only premium artisan ales and lagers, we utilize fresh ingredients and embrace both innovative and old world styles of beer. Similar to a farmer’s table, our beer selections change with the seasons.
- Brew 2-5 batches/week.
- Cellar beers on a daily basis
- CIP and sanitize all vessels
- Maintain a clean and organized working environment
- Take meticulous notes and records on every aspect of the brewing process every time.
- Manage multiple yeast strains in order to keep them happy and healthy.
- Educate other team members about your beers.
- Communicate with the rest of the team about releases, plans, and projects
- Brew the best beer in the world
- Minimum of 2 years of professional brewing experience.
- Formal brewing education preferred and recipe formulation experience necessary
- Demonstrated experience in brewing high quality beers
- Desire to build, enrich, and further define the quality reputation of Denver Beer Co.
We offer a very competitive wage and benefits package. To apply for this job please do the following:
- Please write us a letter as to why you are the best fit for the culture of Denver Beer Co.
- Please send us a recipe and brew notes of a beer of which you are proud or a story about the best beer you’ve made and why it was so great.
Application letters should be sent to email@example.com. We will respond to applicants who resonate with our team and our culture.