Denver Beer Co is seeking Beertenders for Arvada
The idea behind Denver Beer Co is simple. Good beer is best enjoyed with friends, fresh air, and a bit of adventurous spirit to sharpen the palate. Serving only premium artisan ales and lagers, we utilize fresh ingredients and embrace both innovative and old world styles of beer. Similar to a farmer’s table, our beer selections change with the seasons.
Denver Beer Co is hiring bartenders for our Platte St. Location.
Overall, we want someone with a passion for the industry and our beer, strong work ethic, and a desire to grow with our company. Our candidate must enjoy working as part of a team. We are a company that prides itself on a work-hard, play-hard attitude and this person must show this mentality everyday. We are serious about our beer so you must love to talk about beer, dream about beer, read poetry to beer, drink beer and do it responsibly. We are looking for someone who is dedicated to providing the highest quality customer service in Denver while living the Colorado beer culture that is fast, fun, and informative. We need someone who is willing to go above and beyond to ensure guests are always satisfied. We want someone who is full of good ideas and is not afraid to take a calculated risk. We aren’t afraid to get a little dirty, so if washing a few dishes or pushing a mop gives you the chills, it is gonna be a bumpy ride. Late nights, weekends and a flexible schedule are expected. Our candidate must help us create and maintain a warm, open community among our co-workers and our customers. We want someone with the stamina to answer the same simple questions thousands of times with a smile on your face 100% of the time. We need you to confidently take charge and take responsibility when your assistance is requested. This position is an opportunity to be challenged personally and professionally, and have a lot of fun.
Who we are looking for:
- A person that is willing to go above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Someone with an appreciation for great beer. (BJCP judge or Cicerone Beer Server Certification preferred)
- A person who cares about people
- Someone with patience that doesn’t mind answering the same question 5,000 times
- Make guests smile and contribute to the Denver Beer Co experience
- Serve Denver Beer Co. beer in tap room, barrel room, and beer garden
- Educate customers about different beer styles and flavors
- Work events both on and off site for Event Coordinator and/or Sales team.
- Sweep, mop, wipe, laugh, and work hard in a friendly, progressive work environment.
- Desire to build, enrich and further define the quality reputation of Denver Beer Co.
- A positive attitude and team player
- Alleviate customer complaints efficiently and timely
To apply for this job please do the following:
- Please write us a letter answering including the following:
- Please explain why this position is a fit for you and why are you a fit for us.
- Tell us about a time or situation where you went above and beyond expectations.
- Tell us about a time you demonstrated camaraderie.
- If you were a beer style, what beer would you be and why?
Please do not send your resume, all applications with resume letters will be deleted. Application letters should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to applicants who resonate with our team and our culture.