Denver Beer Co is seeking an Event Assistant Intern
The idea behind Denver Beer Co is simple. Good beer is best enjoyed with friends, fresh air, and a bit of adventurous spirit to sharpen the palate. Serving only premium artisan ales and lagers, we utilize fresh ingredients and embrace both innovative and old world styles of beer. Similar to a farmer’s table, our beer selections change with the seasons.
Denver Beer Co is hiring an Event Assistant Intern. We need some part-time help (15-25 hours/week) to assist our Events Manager with all our amazing events this summer. We are looking for a dynamic, fun, creative individual who loves beer and can help take our events to the next level! Someone who can follow direction, problem solve and help cultivate the great experience of Denver Beer Co & Cerveceria Colorado events. We want someone who can take a great idea and assist in executing it in a fun way.
This person will work side by side with our Event Manager to assist in the development, promotion and execution of all of our summer events across all 4 of our locations. Including, Sun Drenched Music Festival, Platte St Block Party, 7th Anniversary Party, multiple Beer & Food pairings, Summer Workout Series, GABF festivities and many more.
Who we are looking for:
- Someone who loves beer and a great event.
- Someone who is great at following direction.
- Someone who is a quick learner, can easily adapt and is quick to apply feedback.
- A person that is willing to go above and beyond in all situations
This job is a lot of fun if you love beer and party planning. You must be willing to learn a lot! This position is an amazing opportunity to learn the ins and out of event planning and management. You must be energetic. We are passionate people with a lot of energy and are looking for a teammate to match our enthusiasm. You must be forward thinking and constantly looking around the next turn. You must be ambitious. You must love spontaneity and an ever-changing daily routine. Our special events are where we create awesome, memorable experiences for our customers. As the event assistant, you are to help uphold our reputation, helping us become the best brewery in the world, and making sure people can’t wait to come back for the next party. You must be constantly looking to improve both yourself and this brewery. We know we aren’t perfect and there are things we can do better, and we are looking for you to help us move forward.
- Work all Denver Beer Co & Cerveceria Colorado summer events
- Assist Event Manager in event planning & development
- Applying for permits
- Sponsor Coordination
- Volunteer Coordination
- Assist in day of event execution
- Event set up and tear down.
- Ticketing & check in
- Rental Deliveries
- Band check in and coordination
- Problem solving
- Organization of event equipment
- Experience in event management and execution
- Flexible schedule
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree
- Willingness to learn
- Desire to build, enrich and further define the quality reputation of Denver Beer Co.
- Organized and efficient worker
- A positive attitude and team player
Think you’re up to the challenge? To apply for this job please do the following:
- Please write us a letter answering the following questions:
- Tell us why this position if a fit for you, and why are you a fit for us.
- What is your biggest strength, and why is that an asset to our growing company?
- What would you like to learn most in the next 1-2 years?
- Would you say you are a detail person or a big picture person? Why or why not?
Application letters should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your resume. We will respond to applicants who resonate with our team and our culture.