Denver Beer Co is seeking a Part-Time Merchandise Mover & Shaker
The idea behind Denver Beer Co is simple. Good beer is best enjoyed with friends, fresh air, and a bit of adventurous spirit to sharpen the palate. Serving only premium artisan ales and lagers, we utilize fresh ingredients and embrace both innovative and old world styles of beer. Similar to a farmer’s table, our beer selections change with the seasons.
Denver Beer Co is a local brewery in the heart of Denver. We are growing and looking for a new team member. The ideal candidate will be outgoing, fun, and ambitious. Passion for beer is a must. We love making new friends and hanging with old ones!
This position is responsible for maintaining inventory levels of our merchandise including monthly inventory tracking, maintaining and fullfilling Denver Beer Co’s online website and orders, and planning and executing year long merchandise plan. This position reports to the Marketing Team and will work closely with the Taproom Team and Accounting. This position coordinates launches and a marketing stragetgy to ensure the branding and messaging of the merchandise plan fit the company’s overall strategic goals. This position works closely with the the Taproom GMs to ensure proper inventory levels at all locations, merchandise launches and quarterly retail display changeovers, and coordinates the marketing directives with the Taproom Managers including online pushes and seasonal merchandise. This position works with the DOGE to approve reorders of merchandise to keep inventory levels financially sound. This position coordinates with Accounting to ensure onlines sales are being fulfilled in a timely fashion and that the online sales portal is update with all current merchandise. This position will be involved in the creative design process however is not the primary function of this position.
- Over and Above
- Figure it Out
- Continual Improvement
- Analytical and numbers drive.
- Strong spreadsheet skills
- Multi-tasker and able to coordinate many moving parts to ensure success
- Able to forecast and plan sales trends and market needs
- Self-motivated and can make a plan an execute their daily tasks with minimal direction.
- Sales driven
- Great internal and external customer service skills
- Creative merchandising placement and ecommerce ideas
- Count inventory at all locations.
- Count received merchandise and deliver invoice/BOL to accounting.
- Place orders to ensure proper par levels on all merch items.
- Create and execute a year long strategic sales plan coordinated with all departments involved.
- Maintain online portal including: updating website for accuracy of sizes, removing old or out of stock items, and maintain pictures of new merchandise.
- Fullfill webs orders twice weekly.
- Coordinate merchadise movement of new and exisiting items to all locations.
Do you think you would like to join our team? Qualified candidates please submit your resume, the attributes you bring to the DBC Team that separates you from other candidates, and a story of your most memorable experience with beer to email@example.com. This is a part time position.