Denver Beer Co is seeking a New Product Brand Leader
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a motivated Brand Leader to help us launch a new beverage product and raise brand awareness. As a leader of a new brand, you will work creatively to develop and fulfill brand objectives, strategies, and projects to achieve budgeted sales and profit. You will be the customer-facing ambassador of the brand. You will report to the Marketing Director and work with the marketing, design, and PR team while also supporting the sales team and managing the brand events team. You’ll work across all levels and departments of our organization to find what makes this new brand unique and communicate it to the world to facilitate growth. The ideal candidate will have familiarity with social media marketing, digital marketing, content creation, brand storytelling, event/festival leadership and overall marketing communications best-practices.
- Marketing Plan/Strategy: Work with Marketing Director to determine brand strategy that targets brand mission, demographics, sales accounts, etc.
- Storytelling/Brand Building: Oversee the development and execution of marketing communications including branding, campaigns, public relations, advertising, trade shows, events, and online presence
- Social Media/Voice: Develop and execute a social media strategy and content calendar that supports brand objectives and brand awareness
- Content Creation: Create content for media (social/digital/print/video/live) that fits brand style and positioning. Candidate would be willing to be the “face” of the brand on social.
- Manage/Organize Digital Assets/Website: Manage and update all digital media with messaging, fresh content, etc.
- Festivals/Outside Events: Oversee and manage the events team to produce internal, external, sales events, and proprietary events
- Sponsorships/Partnerships: Partner and maintain relationships with various organizations and nonprofits that fit brand core beliefs
- POS/Swag: Oversee the creation of marketing assets to support our sales team in the field
- Graphic Design Coordination: Coordinate with graphic design resources to produce all required assets for marketing and sales
- Collaborate and Report to Marketing Director to establish Marketing Strategy, Content Creation, and fulfill Key Performance Metrics
- Consumer Relations: Be the forward-facing voice and communication for consumers and sales accounts
- Responsible for executing all marketing functions including digital and social media, print media, graphic design, sales team support, event logistics, sponsorships, and community outreach
- Keeps updated on new technology, methods and regulations related to responsibilities
Performance of this role will be measured using Key Performance Metrics such as:
- Sales Revenue
- Marketing Spend % of Revenue
- Social Media Reach/Growth
- Website/Digital Traffic
- Press Share of Voice
- Festival/Outside Event/Sponsorships Booking/Execution
- BS degree in marketing or related-field
- A passion for beer and the “Colorado” active lifestyle
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Flexible schedule including Nights & Full Weekends
- Active drivers license and a clean driving record
- The ability to manage multiple projects with multiple priorities at one time
- Beverage/Alcohol industry experience or within a similar CPG environment (preferred)
Who We Are:
Independently owned and operated, Denver Beer Co. is founded on the core belief that beer is serious fun. Using locally sourced grain and the finest ingredients available, traditional methods and innovative spirit, our team creates craft beer that is approachable, fun, damn delicious and consistently wins awards to prove it. We believe in environmental stewardship and our corporate responsibility to operate sustainably, which is why we produce our beer using 100% clean solar power. We believe in creating and supporting an accepting community where good beer can be enjoyed with friends and neighbors, loved ones and strangers.
Do you think you would like to join our team?
Do you think you would like to join our team? Qualified candidates please submit your resume and the attributes you’ll bring to the crew that separates you from other candidates to email@example.com