Denver Beer Co is seeking a Part-Time Social Media/Digital Marketing Assistant
The idea behind Denver Beer Co is simple. Good beer is best enjoyed with friends, fresh air, and a bit of adventurous spirit to sharpen the palate. Serving only premium artisan ales and lagers, we utilize fresh ingredients and embrace both innovative and old world styles of beer. Similar to a farmer’s table, our beer selections change with the seasons.
Cerveceria Colorado believes beer is inclusive, collaborative, and celebratory. We seek to honor the traditions, cuisine and culture of Mexico by utilizing traditional Mexican ingredients, flavors, and processes to create innovative styles of beer. Our beer is brewed to be shared with family and neighbors, and to create bridges, not walls, in our communities.
We need some part-time help (10-20 hours/week) to help take our social media and digital marketing from good to great! We are looking for a dynamic, fun, creative individual who loves beer and can help take our social presence to the next level! Someone who can create eye catching visuals and capture the unique culture of Denver Beer Co & Cerveceria Colorado. We want someone who can take a great idea and figure out how to execute it in a fun way.
This person will work closely with our Marketing Director, Head brewer, Sales Director, and Event Coordinator to design and create content to be used across all social platforms. This person will also be a creative writer who develops well-written, witty, fun, interesting and pithy content for blogs, social media posts, newsletters, website copy and more. It’s necessary to stay abreast of the ever-changing social media landscape, what is new/hot/cool, and implement it into a strategy integrated with traditional public relations including, but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, Google+, Pinterest, Tumblr, Vimeo, FourSquare, Swarm and others. Ability to use photoshop and other photo/video editing tools, photography skills a must.
This person will recruit, support and promote participants in our DBCExplorer program with the goal of spreading our message effectively.
- Create interesting,witty, diverse and visually pleasing content for variety of social platforms.
- Photoshoot conceptualisation, briefing, booking and direction. Edit/create photos with high resolution, using photo techniques including Depth of Field, filters, framing
- Video – Know great video, shoot, edit, upload engaging content.
- Creation of new social media design assets.
- Read and keep up to date on all beer and related topic blog content, sharing relevant stories and themes with the wider marketing team
- Photograph products for marketing materials
- Create event posters and other social media design needs in photoshop and illustrator.
- Attend all DBC & Cerveceria Colorado events, live post, document and share across all social channels.
- Recruit DBCExplorer Ambassadors and communicate expectations and compound content.
- You must have your own camera and computer to shoot, edit, and create videos and photos
- An eye for taking spectacular action, nature, and product pictures
- Photo-editing skills
- Proficient in photoshop and illustrator
- Basic beer knowledge
- Quick witted and a great sense of humor
- Ability to work nights and weekends during events
- A love for FUN!
To apply for this job please do the following:
Please write us a letter answering the following questions:
- Why are you the best fit for the culture of Denver Beer Co & Cerveceria Colorado?
- What brand do you think has a great social media presence and why?
- Of what is your favorite thing to take photos? Why?
- What are your social media accounts/names?
Application letters & Resumes should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to applicants who resonate with our team and our culture.