Calling All Colorado Non-Profits!
We are seeking a non-profit partner for 2018 who greatly impacts our local community and supports our love for Colorado, the outdoors, and making new friends with the diverse and amazing people who live here. Each year we select one organization to be our charity partner for a 12-month term. By working exclusively with one charity partner each year, we hope to make a significant impact through joint fundraising efforts, public awareness, and serving a specific area of our community. This application is open to all tax-exempt nonprofit organizations headquartered in the state of Colorado.
As Denver Beer Co.’s 2018 Charity Partner, you will receive the following:
1. Proceeds from two major beer events/festivals each year including the GABF Collaboration Celebration.
2.The opportunity to brew a specialty batch beer with the DBC head brewer. Organization and brewer to determine format of beer and beer will be available for partner to use at discretion for gifts or giveaways.
3. Co-hosted beer dinner/gala fundraiser event. Denver Beer Co. will help plan and execute a fundraiser beer dinner/gala and will donate beer to the event.
4. Waived room rental fee for use of the Denver Beer Co. Barrel Room for fundraising events, happy hours or celebrations two (2) times per year.
5. Beer donations for four (4) of your own charity fundraising events or celebrations.
6. Social media promotion and press release announcing you as DBC’s Charity Partner for 2018.
Please fill out the application form to become Denver Beer Co.’s Non-Profit Partner for 2018. Applications are due by February 5, 2018. The DBC Charity Partner will be selected by February 12, 2018.
We look forward to working with you!